Notification of loss may be given by the insured and/or the claimant, by post, telephone or e-mail.


The notice of loss is made by filling in a Claim Form.

The Claim Form has to be signed by the insured and/or the claimant and sealed and signed if the insured/claimant is a legal entity.

Signed and/or signed and sealed Claim Form may be sent by e-mail (a scanned copy).  

Further details on the procedure and on the required documents for notifying and settling the claim as regards various classes of insurances are given here:


Motor Hull,MTPL (material losses)

 (immaterial losses)

Green card


Property( Fire and other Property Insurances)

General Liability


Travel Insurance

Purchase insurance online - fastest and safest to your insurance