WHAT IS PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE?
The Private Health Insurance covers all medical expenses, such as:
- Health protection (Zan Mitrev Clinic, Remedika, Acibadem Sistina, Sante Plus, Sistina Ophthalmology, Plodnost –Bitola, Neuromedica, Denica - Specialized Eye Hospital, Denta ES Polyclinic, Dentizar- Specialized Office in Dental Prosthodontics, Kruna MS Dental Office, Promedica Medical Center, Dentina Skopje – General Dentistry and Oral Surgery Dental Office, Dr. Blagoevski Dental Clinic, Dr. Margita Smileva Dental Clinic – Specialized Orthodontics Office, Istanbul Medica –Tetovo Hospital, specialized cardiology office KARDIOLOGIJA PRIMA – Specialized Cardiology Office etc.
- Doctor and clinic selection (in any country you choose)
- Best timing at your convenience
- Using health services without doctor referrals, without waiting for participation expenses coverage and without additional payment from HIF drug list
- Health services without limitation and depending on the checkup type
- Inpatient treatment expenses payment
- Yearly premium for using the health services according to the personal needs
- Possibility for individual and group policy
- Possibility for including married couples up to70 years of age (reinstatement up to 75 years of age)
- Possibility to include dependents up to 21 years of age (24 for students)
After you fill the medical questionnaire you will get a basis for determination of your yearly insurance premium. A representative from Eurolink will offer you the most appropriate option with coverage and premium. After the policy acceptance, a policy will be delivered to you.
For more detailed information on the private health insurance, contact your insurance consultant, your Contact Center “Eurolink 24” at the telephone number 02/ 15 888 or email address: email@example.com.